Tips & Info
|Splash Zone Water Park, water-drenched fun in the sun features the ultimate combination of high-speed thrills and tranquil surroundings for guests of all ages. Within the atmosphere of a secluded family fun oasis awaits a mélange of everything from a giant water bucket, to waterfalls, speed slides and body flumes to a lazy river, a children’s water playground and a tree house loaded with a giant arsenal of every interactive water toy imaginable!
When you’re not getting drenched in the water, Splash Zone offers sunbathing areas, a picnic facility and mouthwatering food at the Zone Grill.
Buy at least two of our All Day Food and Fun Passes and park at M & M Parking at Oak Ave. & the Boardwalk then simply present your parking receipt at Splash Zone Water Park’s ticket window when purchasing your All Day Food and Fun Pass, and we will reimburse your parking fee up to $10!
For Your Safety
- Certified lifeguards supervise water attractions and activities
- A first-aid station is available on the premises
Observance of rules
At Splash Zone, your safety is our first priority, so to ensure that your visit is a safe and memorable one, we ask that you observe all rules and regulations posted throughout the park.
Please be aware that our attractions have height requirements for your safety. Very small children may be unable to ride some of our rides, but we have plenty of attractions for every member of the family to enjoy.
Before riding the FlowRider® Double we require all participants to watch a video and complete a waiver. Riders must be over 42" to ride body boarding. Riders must be over 52" and under 250 pounds to ride Stand Up. Any riders over 50 years old must be certified to ride Stand Up. Please see our staff for details. It's always better to be safe and understand the activity in which you are going to participate.
We recommend that guests with pre-existing medical conditions, including but not limited to head, neck or back problems, and women who are pregnant not participate in or ride any attractions. Each individual should evaluate his or her ability to participate or ride any attractions.
Take note of this list of Splash Zone Tips! We hope this information helps enhance your visit to Splash Zone Water Park. Print this list and bring it with you so that your visit will be as convenient as possible.
- We offer FREE sunscreen available at our sunscreen station!
- Life jackets and inner tube usage are included with your park admission.
- ATM is located adjacent to Guest Services, beside the front entrance gate.
- Baby Changing Facilities are located in our restrooms.
- A swim diaper is required for any toddler, under the age of 2, who is participating in water activities. A free swim diaper is available at Guest Services. Additional diapers may be purchased at Guest Services.
- Splash Zone is located on the Wildwood Boardwalk at Schellenger Avenue in Wildwood, NJ, adjacent to Wildwood’s enormous free beach.
- Restrooms are located under the Zone Grill. Wheelchair accessible restrooms along with wheelchair accessible shower are located on the west side of the park, next to the first aid station.
- Guest Services is located at the top of the Schellenger Avenue ramp. Our friendly staff of Guest Services specialists will be happy to assist you with your ticket purchases, locker rentals, information and paging. You may also purchase t-shirts and sundries here.
- Lost and found is located at Guest Services.
- We have several lounge areas with ample seating for your comfort and convenience.
- The Zone Grill serves up a tempting menu of delicious grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers, pizza, fries, beverages and more!
- For your convenience, we offer locker rentals, which you may rent from guest services at the time of your ticket purchase. Before leaving the park, please remember to remove all belongings from your locker and return your locker key to guest services to ensure the return of your key deposit.
- Splash Zone is fully accessible to wheelchairs.
Safety and Policies
- Splash Zone is committed to a safe and friendly environment; therefore, our park is a smoke free environment.
- The water park may be forced to close during inclement weather until conditions permit safe operations. In case of severe weather, further instructions will then be given over the park's public address system. In the event of park operation suspension due to inclement weather, guests can exchange their wristband for a rain check ticket. Management reserves the right to suspend operation and/or close the park at any time and initiate the rain check policy.
- Coolers and picnic food are not permitted, unless you are coming as a group and prior arrangements have been made with a group sales representative. All coolers are checked at the front gate. Glass containers and alcohol are not permitted inside the park. Food and beverages from boardwalk vendors outside of the park are also not permitted.
- Guests may wear swimsuits or shorts and T-shirts on rides. No thong bathing suits are permitted. In addition, swim attire with rivets, buckles or exposed metal is not permitted.